[RC] Help with a Book - jpascu

Hello;

I wanted to re-introduce myself, I used to be on Ridecamp awhile ago and
recently came back. My name is Jim Pascucci. I got off the list when I changed
email providers and it was just easier to let things go at that time and the
volume of email was a killer for me. I came back since I'm thinking of taking
my horse out and competing on him.
There's another reason why I'm writing this time and that's to ask a favor. I'm
writing a book "Equine Structural Integration: Myofascial Release Manual" is
the first of two and I want to add some analysis of horse pictures to help
people who aren't therapists, "see" better. Rather than taking pictures of my
clients I thought I would ask if anyone on the list would like to share a
picture of their horse for the book? I am looking for pictures of horses
standing, either side to the camera or frontal as well as head and neck shots.
They need to be  digital photos at least 600 dpi or greater. They can be color
or black and white, I'll put them into grayscale for publication.
A warning! I am intending to use these photos to point out problems with the
horse that Myofascial Release can help, so your horse will have some problems
pointed out. That can be hard to take. One of Nancy Lovings books has a picture
of my horse when he had Ringworm in it. Not the best tribute to him.
I will put any information you want about you and the horse with the picture,
if I decide to use it. I will not put any information in the book that you
don't give me permission to use. So, if you could give me permission to use the
photo if and when you send one.
I am in the 4th. edit right now and hope to have copies out to reviewers in the
next week or so and go to print for December availability.
You can see a sample chapter at www.equinesi.com. My email address is
jpascu@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks in advance
jim