Re: [RC] Competition Requirements for Riders... - Ed & Wendy Hauser

Wow!  A completely different outlook on our sport.

It may be somewhat reasonable if you assume that the only reason anyone wants to do endurance is to race at the international level.

Note the insistance that all horses be microchiped.  Apparently, they assume that all riders are trying to cheat and use ringers in all races.

Some of the provisions fly completely in the face of AERC Endurance.  The most blatent is the requirement that all horses be registered by a breed organization.

No, I do not ever wish to see AERC follow the French system.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875