[RC] Angie's book - larry Miller

This book is a great read!!  I see myself in practically if not all her stories.  I sympathize with the housekeeping, the cooking, the horse flies, the spooks, whatever.  I am over half way thru the book.  I keep taking breaks so my sides can get a rest.  I can't wait for Angie's stories when she rides as an OLD endurance rider.  LOL jeanie