[RC] 100 with no crew and a tent - food suggestions? - Aaron Turnage

I'm thinking of going down to the Git-R-Done 100 on November 11th.  Unfortunately my riding buddy who was going to come with me (and has the nicer trailer) will not be able to make it.  So if I manage to work it out, I'll be going down by myself with no crew and my normal accomodations, a tent in the back of my truck.  I do have a Coleman stove and plenty of other assorted camping gear.  What I'm looking for are some suggestions for some hearty meals that I can heat and make in a hurry, like during a vetcheck in camp.  I would normally eat "cooler food" that I can just grab out but with it being November, and I'm sure pretty cool, was thinking I would probably want something warm come 50 - 75 miles or so.  Suggestions?  Anyone else going that has room for one more warm body in their rig?  =)

~ Crysta & Sinatra