[RC] Halloween winners - CTH

Hi Everyone
That was great fun!!!
Better then giving out candy.
This contest was just a training run for the endurance Christmas contest. I will email the information as soon as I have it set up.
Launching my Best Christmas sale yet. Remember you need time to get stuff shipped. I make it all myself so I need time to make it.
The winners are
in the USA
Halter Bridle    Patty Israelson and her horse ROCKET
Breast Collar   Aarene from Washington State
Reins                Susan McCourt from Arkansas

Canada
Halterbridle     Rose Schroeder from Abbotford BC
Breast Collar   Chrystal Woodhouse from Ontario
Reins               Cindy Hyson from Nova Scotia

The surprize prize (for signing the guest book) that I did not tell you about goes to
Nancy Lindley-Gauth
Nancy wins a copy of Angie McGees book

Thanks to everyone who played.
1-866-987-4816