Re: [RC] Armadillo on the Equestriane singles list - Barbara McCrary

I never carried a lipstick, but on my first endurance ride in 1971, I did carry a small tube of hand lotion.  It broke and mixed nicely with a candy bar that I had also brought.  I shared this concoction with another rider who didn't think too badly of it at all.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Susan
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Armadillo on the Equestriane singles list

HA!  That's because we're ENDURANCE riders.  By the time we slosh through mud, swim the Red Sea, cross the Arabian Desert, climb Mount Everest, brush our teeth, shave our legs, do something about our helmet hair and take care of our horse, we have no time to be fooling around.  But, I did listen to Julie Suhr and do carry lipstick with me when I ride...just in case I meet a cute (single) guy on trail.

Mary Ann Spencer <maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not everyone..LMAO

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)