Re: [RC] Rider doesn't do anything (yeah, right) - Stacy Sadar

Had a friend who "thought" the same thing...that the horse does all the work.  She was very adamant about it.  So, I paid for her to take a lesson on a horse used for young kids to learn to ride...a true kid lesson horse.  30 minutes in, she was complaining about how tired she was.  After an hour of riding, she could hardly walk.  The next day her legs hurt, her stomach was killing her and she had a hard time trying to sit on the toilet!  That was the last time she said the horse did all the work!

Stacy