[RC] rebuttal on ES about endurance - sherman

Thank you, Mary Ann! After reading the posts on ES, I wanted to write a

rebuttal but didn't want to sign up on a singles list.my hubby would

wonder what the heck was going on!

Eventing, barrel racing, reining, cutting, roping, dressage and endurance, almost all competitions put stresses on the horses. And some venues even allow pain meds to compete. If the horse is off, just give 'em a little bute to get them through the day. What other equine competitions have vets check the horses before, during and after the competitions? And, do any other venues check up on the horses later, as the original complainer insinuated that we don't

and are therefore possibly hiding more problems that our horses have. I don't think so!

Kathy