[RC] Armadillo on the Equestriane singles list - Susan

I went on the Equestrian Singles site and read all the posts.  NO WONDER THESE PEOPLE ARE SINGLE!!!!  They don't know what really happened at any ride because they weren't there but boy can they judge!  I certainly wouldn't want to be tied into any kind of a relationship with the people who wrote the posts.

From the sound of things, not a one of the posters are endurance riders yet they know so much.  This just goes to show we must be careful how we tell our stories.  There are people listening who don't have the brain cells available to comprehend what is being communicated.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)