Re: [RC] [RC] Armadillo ride - Dawn Carrie

10 riders started, and 3 completed.  The 3 who completed are Vicki Holzer, Lisa Skalski, and Jennifer Noblin, but I can't remember the finish order (I know, pretty sad with only 3 riders to remember, but I can't).  Lisa's horse got BC and high vet score.

Dawn Carrie