Re: [RC] Armadillo Ride this weekend email from IGNORANT person - Susan

This person was only trying to stir something up.  Don't give the message or the sender a second thought.  Some people have nothing better to do than to set out to cause trouble.  Gee whiz: most Ridecampers cause trouble without even trying!  That's because we're wanting to take good care of our horses!

Come on!  We've got to laugh!!  LOL...riding in the rain is BAD?  Give me a break!  Oh...and if the poster is still on this list, I took my endurance horse, the one that RACED 50 miles last weekend over tough MO rocks, FOXHUNTING this past weekend and will do another 50-mile RACE this coming weekend.  Now, why don't you just call up a vet to come take a look at my horse.  Good luck with getting an "abuse" diagnosis, sweetie!

Sharie Stocklin <bstocklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This person OFFENDED me to say the LEAST.

Sharie Stocklin
CT Region

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)