[RC] Chain Harrows for arenas (advice needed) - Lucinda Carpe

I do not wish to clog the ride camp and so answers may be posted to me privately.
I am putting in a dressage court at my property.
I am purchasing a John Deere Buck 650 ATV to assist with maintaining my footing which will be sandy so Cal desert dirt. I plan to purchase a chain harrow that can be pulled behind the ATV.
Right now a tractor is out of the question financially.
I would like recommendations for harrows and if possible please explain to me why you prefer one to another.
I am getting confused looking at all the different types on the internet. I would like to stay under 500 dollars.

Thanks,
Lucinda

<\___~
  //   \\