[RC] 'Any Horse can do a 25' - Mrs Christina Hykw

I have read/heard that comment a lot... and I have to disagree.
I watched several friends horses that were regularly rode on trails
all summer...and even by the end of summer, there is no way these
horses could just show up and safely go 25 miles in 4 hours.  Two
of these horses rode 10  miles (slowly) with me this weekend, and
the horses were completely beat by the end of the trail, so were the
riders.