Re: [RC] some history on LD - Mrs Christina Hykw

Beautiful sentiment.  That is what I thought Distance riding was about,
Thank you Jeanie.....
~Christina~

larry Miller <jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Miles are miles, no matter how far, no matter how short.  The distance riding bunch is an elite group.  How many other horseback riders get out and do what we do?  I am proud to belong to this group, I love the bond I have with my horse, and most of all, I love beebopping down trail singing at the top of my lungs.  Jeanie