Fw: [RC] LD or 50 - Renie

This post from Jeannie should be saved and brought up each time another LD "War" starts to brew;   I'm saving it for reposting, probably the next war will begin Jan. '07, I'm guessing.... renie

Jeannie said:
(in part)... But, I can still ride, I love to ride, I love the juniors I get to take, and 25s are comfortable.  Folks do the mileage for all kinds of reasons.  Unfortunately, there are always a few who are going to learn the hard way.  Some will learn, others won't get it.  One does the best one can do.      If an LD wasn't offered, I would no longer be riding endurance.  But whoopee, it is offered, I can still come, have fun, and ride my old favorite horse on trail at a distance that is comfy for me and comfy for my horse.  It aint over til the fat lady sings.  Jeanie