[RC] Missing blanket at NC - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I lost a grey wool army blanket(people blanket) on Friday night at the Edinburg Gap VC on the 100.  I think someone must have picked it up by accident, and would really, really like to get it back.   Had it on the horse, jerked it off to trot out for the vet, and then didn't pick it up.  Got to the truck, realized we left the blanket, walked back up there and it was GONE.

So, if you got home and there was a strange item in your stuff....IT'S mine.

Thanks,

Jody