[RC] Lost EasyBoot in Cool - sherman

My horse slipped out of his new size 00 EasyBoot last week in Cool, about 1.5 miles (just guessing)  out of the staging area past the schools and in the standing pool of water/muck to the left of the high wooden walking bridge. I looked for it today as the water level was down considerably, but no luck. If anyone finds or has it, Sonny would sure like it back!

Thanks,

Kathy