[RC] Rain gear websites - sherman

I have an oilskin slicker also, and yes, the weight & bulk of it is a problem for me, too. Possibly part of the reason it’s so big & bulky is that it’s a men’s size large. It’s hard to wear it walking/jogging around the loop (3 miles) so I haven’t even looked the oilskin since I got my hubby’s old uniform Gore-Tex which is unlined and very light.

Kathy

p.s. If anyone wants to try an oilskin, it’s a Stockman Drover Genuine made in Australia, long length (:>).

I have had an original Outback oilskin slicker for over 20 years, and love it. It has never leaked,and I use it every winter. I have also used it during some really cold, foggy mornings gathering cattle and stayed warm. the only thing about it is the bulk. It is heavy and cumbersome, and once the weather warms during the day, hopefully, on a ride, the need to find a good place for it becomes difficult.