Re: [RC] Rain gear websites - Julienne

Just curious - have you been in a big downpour with the Kerrits jacket and did you stay dry?  I've been looking at this jacket for a while but opted for the Horseware equestrian "waterproof" jacket instead last year.  Rode the Cooley Ranch ride and got soaked to the bone in that jacket.  Even this year at Wild West when it rained the 2nd day I had a "waterproof" aussie slicker on and still got soaked!  I have yet to find a truely waterproof jacket..

Julienne