Re: [RC] Rain gear websites - LEAHCHIRO

I have been pleased with my Kerrits Storm Jacket with the zip out quilted liner. I got mine 50% off at the end of last winter. The hood snaps on, so you can remove it if you want. These jackets are designed for women and fit very trim. If you like your jackets oversized, get one size bigger.After riding in regular rain jackets for years, it was great to get one with all the special equestrian features.