Re: [RC] [RC] ld rides debate - Dawn Carrie

<<<groan>>>  Oh gawd, people, please let's don't start the "I ride LD and I feel slighted and unwanted" thread again!!!  It's just too soon to go through it yet AGAIN!  My delete finger is still sore from last time.

Or, if you just *have* to start it, then please try to be finished with it by the time I get home from this weekend's ride on Sunday evening.

Dawn in East Texas
(who is leaving tomorrow morning and doing an LD on Friday and a 100 on Saturday...and will feel equally welcome both days)