To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:09 AM
Subject: [RC] Methods to teach a horse to tie well

What are appropriate, safe methods to teach a horse to tie well (and I don't believe that tying a known fighter/puller and leaving it be to "fight it out" is really "training")? We've had similar discussions before, and people talk about horses being correctly trained to tie and stand quietly, but most people don't go into detail about HOW to do this.