[RC] EasyCare Contest to Celebrate Platinum Sponsorship of the AERC - Karen

To celebrate the Platinum Sponsorship of the AERC by EasyCare, Inc. I thought I would do a fun contest.  This will give all of you AERC members out there the chance to win a Top Ten Award without even having to saddle up or trailer your horse to a ride!  All you have to do is get the October (or November) issue of Endurance News and find our two ads.  In those two ads are the answers to the following questions (see below).  Find the answer to those questions and email them to me at:  kchaton @easycareinc.com     The contest starts as soon as this email is sent (October 24, 2006) and will end on November 10th.  This will give everybody a chance to get their issues of Endurance News.  Be sure to include your name and AERC # in the email as we will use a list of names to draw from a hat (or more likely, a boot) to pick the winners.  Prizes will include ten of the items from our ad -- Easyboots, Epics, Stowaway packs, bale bags, EZ ride stirrups, sponges, etc..  If you win a boot we'll let you choose which model and size, same for the Stowaway packs or stirrups.  As soon as the contest ends and the winners are chosen we'll notify them and post the results and what they won on our Contests and Promotions page.

October/November EasyCare Endurance News Ad Questions:

1.  What is the color of the Stowaway cantle pack that is on the horse?
2.  How many types of EasyCare hoof boots are displayed in the ad?
3.  What is the horse thinking about in the "Have Fun. Be Comfortable. Stay Safe!" ad?
4.  What color is the horse in the $10,000 Hoof Boot Contest ad?
5.  How many horses can riders compete on in the 2007 Hoof Boot Contest?

Have fun and good luck!

Karen Chaton
www.easycareinc.com
http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/