[RC] accident and electric fence - Tx Trigger

Thanks Raven for sharing this story. Can't imagine the emotions you must have gone through, and still are going through, to witness and hear all of this happening.  Thankfully no humans were killed in the accidents. I would be concerned about some form of liability to the owners of the horses, to the truck driver, as many states have containment laws on animals.

I've been tying to the trailer at rides for over 20 years. It is my preferred method. And, when loose horses have blasted past my rig, my horse is always still there after they have moved on through camp.  No containment method is perfect, but electric fence corrals by far, see more accidents and issues than any other method. If I was a ride manager,  I'd personally not allow them. Losing a few entries is better than a few horses....or people.

Jonni