[RC] LD Ideas - sherman

I have no opinion on the RMs posting times for LDs, however, I’ve never NOT known my own ride time on any AERC ride and even most conditioning rides that I’ve done. Why the RMs would have to tell riders their time? I guess Don just answered my question…

Kathy

Don wrote:

and I have always known my finish times (ride times) because I look at my watch. The only reason to post every else's finish time is to establish finishing placement based on ride time as if you were in a race.

Amber wrote:

Is it asking too much for Ride Managers to post finish times for LD riders?

I don't know of any LD riders I have talked to that don't want to know what

their finish time is. This is all I am asking for, I don't care if RM bend

THEIR rules over what to fix for breakfast or dinner or other sundry things,

but when I want to know my ride time, which every other distance gets to

know, why can't the LD riders have the same privilege?? Huh?

Now y'all have at it...and I know you will.  I'm done.

amber