[RC] Confinement in the GAHR - Tom Sites

Loose horses are a problem for everyone, not just the owners.  I think if i was a RM i would consider "No Electric Fence", just because if one gets out a bunch get out and i've seen it too many times.  I have felt secure w/ tying a horse to the trailer.  It rocks and rolls but at least you know whats happening and who is there.  I have never had a problem tying to a trailer or a tree.

Which gets us to Page 93 of the GAHR Book at the bottom of the page, for those that have it.  Here's the story....I was laughed outta Luray and they all thought i'd be home in a few days.  I was in 5th place in the GAHR w/out any crew, living out of the feed truck that hauled my stuff.  The first day i got help it was somewhere in Ohio and a crew from home showed up and i let them take care of Jose.  That page 93 tells the story.  Jose got a rope burn and i missed 2 days and fell into the 30's or so and never got any better that 28.  I 'm not proud of that photo, but it seems apropos to tell the story regarding confinement.  ts