[RC] Missing Arizona Mare - please watch for her ! - Fay Kelley

Title: Missing Arizona Mare - please watch for her !

This woman is just sick at heart - please read and be on the look out for this horse.   If the photo did not go through and you want a copy please email me privately.    Thank you ~   Fay

Sigourney's description of her mare and other info.:

>>She's much heavier now - but it gives some idea of what she looks like.

>>Wanted to make you aware that two weeks ago my mare got away from me and is
>>still missing. To date, I've alerted Border Patrol, Pima County Sheriff,
>>Minutemen, and the Livestock Inspector. Today the Livestock Inspector Brad
>>put out an APB.
>>
>>Christine: If you could make the group aware I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>Peter: You know a lot of folks and you've seen the mare.
>>
>>Tom: If you ride with your group in the Three Points area please keep this
>>in mind.
>>
>>I have many photos of the mare but I don't have access to a computer that
>>has a scanner. I can try to send a email photo from the folks I bought her
>>from last year if it's still available to both Christine and Tom.
>>
>>In terms of a description: She's around five years' old. Light Palomino
>>between 15.1-15.2 hands. Around 1100 pounds and heavy boned. She has an
>>incredibly thick mane and a very large head. Almost draft looking. She went
>>missing on 10/2 dragging a lead rope and wearing a red fly mask. She has no
>>brands or tattoos but had a wolf tooth pulled within the last six months (I
>>think the right side) and has a small scar on her left knee (I think) from
>>kick.
>>
>>I've combed (walked it for the last two weeks) the area where her tracks
>>were last seen, I've rode the area on horseback, I've hired a plane to fly
>>over the area. All to no avail. I've posted flyers in the surrounding
>>feedstores and pretty much talked to everyone. My whole neighborhood is
>>looking for this mare. Folks like the minutemen have been out on their
>>ATV's
>>and no one has sighted her. Dead or alive. No one has seen any buzzards in
>>the area either.
>>
>>If she is still alive it is my belief that she is out of the area. Please
>>let me know if anyone hears anything.
>>Thanks,
>>Sig
Sig's email is:

 "sigourney perez"
dryheat04@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Cheers,  Fay

Every day in Flagstaff is just another day in Paradise! ©
Fay S. Kelley    Cell  928.600.1733

"There are many paths to Enlightenment.  Be sure to take one with a heart."
   ~ Lao Tzu ~