[RC] Fwd: [RC] Lost horses at WIllow Creek? - Jlwarabs

In a message dated 10/22/2006 3:57:18 P.M. Central Standard Time, iceponygoddess@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Jennifer...what happen? I was out of town...horse camping and
missed this story?  There was a horrible incident where we were
camping, I will post the story to the list...later tonite.   <;[
Raven
Hi Raven-
    On Sat the 14th after the ride, 2 horses broke out of their electric fence and after looping past our camp took off up the hill into the woods.  We ran for grain and halters but they were revved up and gone before we could get their attention.  I believe they were from IL.  We spent a while hollering for them and banging grain buckets to no result.  The people who ran the camp drove them around looking for a while to different clearings etc...   When we left Sunday at noon or so they had not been found.  I was just wondering if anyone knew if they ever turned up.
    Jennifer

www.MysticRoseArabians.com
Jennifer Whittaker
80 Windsong Farms Way
Eads, TN 38028
901-465-2119 Farm
901-619-4497 Cell
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Jennifer...what happen? I was out of town...horse camping and
missed this story?  There was a horrible incident where we were
camping, I will post the story to the list...later tonite.   <;[
Raven

--- End Message ---