[RC] Hoof angle issues - tichenor06

Ditto Ed on keeping the horse shod, and trimmed.

I find *my* horses wear their heels more quickly if and when they are barefoot.

Why not have your horse's hooves xrayed to determine what angles are suppose to be correct for him?  The xray's will also determine if he is current shoe or trim job is correct for his angles/conformation.  Maybe there are some other issues (health or conformational, or ?) going on inside his hoof?

Laura T