To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <yaguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <hasurumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:03 PM
Subject: [RC] Japan - final story

an amazing trip - the more time I
have to look back and reflect, the more I can appreciate all the details of
our trip. Japan is such an old county- such a rich and long history and such
deep traditions - an island nation, it was very insulated from outside
influence for centuries. It's hard for many of us from the New World to
really understand how significant the history and culture is. Japan is
probably the safest place I've ever been (outside of Oreana Idaho :), almost
no crime, the streets are safe to walk at all hours, people are never rude,
very very civilized. Can't wait to go back!

Steph