Re: [RC] Saddle Pad - Karen Sullivan

go to www.carouseltights.com and click on the link for skito pads...Tom can make just about anything and they have everything from front shims, rear shims,spine shims, etc.  His phone # is there also
Karen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:35 AM
Subject: [RC] Saddle Pad

Good morning.

I am currently riding a QH that is a bit on the thinly built side with very high withers.  I have been using a saddle pad that is built up on the front sides but not across the top.  It works great with my barrel saddle but is almost completely worn out.

All of the saddle pads I have seen on the internet have a cutout at the top if they are padded on the sides.  I would like to find one without the cutout.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mickey