From: Dawn G. <morningdoves1970@xxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:56:49 AM
Subject: [RC] Thorowgood saddle

Hi everyone. I am new at endurance riding and have been doing a lot of reading on the subject. I have a 10 yr old arab mare. She is a big girl of 15'2 with high withers. I am thinking of purchasing a throwogood endurance saddle and was wondering if anyone has experience with thorowgood saddles and if you could give me some input. Also any info on endurance training & feeding would be greatly appreciated.

Dawn