From: mmaul@xxxxxxxxx
To: AERCMembersForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: AERC_CT_Region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 9:14 AM
Subject: [AERCMembersForum] Not Sanctioned - Great Santa fe Ride

The Great Santa Fe Trail Horse Ride is *NOT* sanctioned at this
time and is still in the approval process.

Our software "glitched" last night and approved a ride that is
still in the process of requesting sanctioning approval.

The Great Santa Fe Trail Horse Ride is still in the approval
process and has additional steps before even reaching the BoD.

The notice is generated by software and should not have gone out
last night. We are looking for the reasons why the s/w did this
now.  It's happened a few times several years ago and we thought
it was fixed.

Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: