[RC] Tire Covers for Sandy - Cunningham, Marci

Hi Sandy,

My husband purchased them for me at Pensingers RV store in Bakersfield. They were a great anniversary gift!  I’m sure some of the other RV stores carry them also.  They are sized by the diameter of your tire so make sure you have that measurement.  Check them out the next time you are in Bakersfield if you can’t find them on line.

Marci