Re: [RC] interesting - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Yes, he absolutely supports endurance and long distance riding.  He did the first sponsored one in New Mexico (?) this year.  Not sure if that was where it was held.  In my humble opinion the more input we have to him as a nucleus the higher likelihood that he will work hard for us with AHA.

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"