[RC] Carri-Lite Corrals - a super deal on shipping (must order by Monday, 10-16) - Susan Favro

I’m traveling to Indiana later this month and have worked out a deal with Spur Innovations, the folks who manufacture the Carri-Lite Corrals.

Usually shipping costs run $92 for a 5’ system. Since I’ll be in Indiana, I can get the shipping reduced to $36 per 5’ system to have the system shipped to my location in Indiana.

If you are going to be at the AERC or PNER conventions or you will be at the Dust Devil ride (October 28) and have been thinking about ordering a Carri-Lite 5’ system, this is a heck of a deal. Orders must be placed no later than Monday, October 16. All orders must be pre-paid. I will then deliver the Carri-Lite system to you at convention or the Dust Devil ride.

If you have questions, give me a call (toll-free number is 888.653.4478) or send an email to Susan@HealthyAsAHorse dot Net.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx