Re: [RC] [RC] Dryland - Maryben Stover

About every three years we get an outbreak of it.  IN California it is called Pigeon Fever.  I know it is supposed to be highly contagious but does not seem to matter with my horses.  We have 30 horses on the place and 2-3 will get it.  I have had one horse in a two horse paddock get it and one across in a pasture with 14 other horses.  They don't seem ot pass it around.... It is a yucky thing to have though.  I think I am due next year........mb