From: Katie Carter <iam1kt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: mrsd@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:59:52 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Comstock 50

Thanks for the update...it does my heart good to know that my Little Diego is out there making Colton happy.  LD holds a large part of my heart along with his sire, Tio Diego, so this lets me know I did the right thing.  Colton is the only person I would have even considered selling LD to, he is going to do big things in his life.  A superb young man indeed!

-Katie