[RC] Need a horse hauler and equestrian property realtor - Rosalie Marley

I have a couple of questions -
1. Can you recommend a good horse hauler?  I have a couple of horses to ship from SW Nebraska to S Nevada (about 1000 miles).  The horses are a mare and stallion who are pastured together and get along fine.  Alternatively, if there is a hauler I should avoid, could you let me know that too?

2. I have some friends who want to move from Los Angeles, CA to Pahrump, NV.  They currently board their horses, but want to get a horse property when they move.  Can you recomend an equestrian property realtor?

I doubt this will be of much interest to all of ridecamp :-), so just email me directly at "trailpal AT gmail.com "

Thanks!
Rosalie
trailpal AT gmail.com