RE: [RC] Can Dressage training help the Endruance rider? - Karen E. Franklin

LOL!  Go for it!  ‘Men doing dressage’ – priceless, though I think for the sake of Annabelle, you might include her! J

Karen E. Franklin

Tulsa, OK

I believe the more different things you do will make you a more rounded riding and is better for all involved. I watched this clip on dressage and was inspired. As I watched it I could picture top endurance riders like Bruce, Truman and Joe doing this sort of thing.

I'm thinking about giving it a try. Just wonder what you folks thought.

Rob and Annabelle