Re: [RC] electric fending - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

June,

Tyler sounds like  a sweetheart.  Your post brought to mind something I hadn't really thought of because my horses are rarely up in stalls (except the stalls at night).  That thought being preconditioning your horse to the ride camp environment they will be subject to.  I would suppose most of you already precondition your horses to the holding environment they will have at a ride - at home!  This makes absolute sense and I truly appreciate everyone's candid presentation on this subject matter.  It has been most informative.

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"