[RC] Degrees that AERC riders have... - Spottedracer

Now why does someone have to have a liberal Arts background in order to be 'well-rounded'?? Most 4-year colleges require about 30-40 hours of subjects that don't directly pertain to your particular major.. So that you're 'well-rounded'... **grin**
wonder how many Ride Camp / Endurance Riders have a Liberal Arts backgrou=
nd. It would make sense that there are more than we would think there woul=
d be. It takes a well rounded human being to do what needs to be done for =""> the care and well being of our horses to preserve and protect them.
I'm currently going for two Bacheler's at once - one in Biology, one in Chemistry, add to that another 40 course hours to be certified to be a secondary teacher.... To top it off - I'm trying to be the first one in my family to maintain Dean's list throughout my return to school...Over Half-way THERE!!!!.. **grin** So I guess I'm the typical type A - willing to try to ride the 100 at Biltmore - on just my ninth AERC ride (included 3-4 LDs in that total...)
Furthe=
r more how else would all of you have the guts to want to ride 100 miles a =
day? LOL! =0A=0AD'Arcy Lynn
LOL - Laura P... - Just doing it - so that I can say I TRIED!!!!