[RC] Oregon 100, Owyhee Canyonlands and next is Dust Devil - Susan Favro

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Healthy As A Horse trailer during the Oregon 100 and the Owyhee Canyonlands multi-day. Even though I didn’t have my horse with me this time, I still enjoy watching everyone ride and all the hustle and bustle of ridecamp.

I’ll be at the Dust Devil ride the end of this month and look forward to seeing folks there. If you’d like to pre-order anything, let me know and I’ll bring it with me to Dust Devil.

Thanks again, everyone. I sincerely enjoy my time with you at the rides!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx