[RC] Duramax with the Allison tranny - Kathleen

We got our Duramax in July and are absolutely in love with it!

It is getting 20 around town and 15+ towing a 3 horse gooseneck LQ loaded.

My favorite part is the Allison with the tow haul button … it is a “smart” transmission and will hold the trailer on downhills without riding the breaks.

It is just like having a manual for downhill.

We don’t have a single complaint after several big trips.

Kathleen