Re: [RC] brake controller - Sisu West Ranch

My first two brake controlers were various ones that sensed the deceleration of the truck.  They worked with less fussing than the simple ones, but I did have one die on a trip.  The brakes would come full on whenever I touched the brake.  (I suspect they are designed that way)  I had to replace with the first one I could find.  It was one of the cheap ones that only has one adjustment, the amount of brake.  I have to fiddle with it when the road surface changes.

I sometimes think I should replace it, but never seem to get around to it.  I do know that if I do, I will keep the old one in the truck with a crimping tool so I can do a field repair.  Fortunately, the color code of the wires seems to be standardized so to do a quick replacement you only have to attach like colored wires.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875