Re: [RC] Great video of boots! - Dana B.

Spottedracer@xxxxxx wrote:

Does anyone have a link for Lee Ziegler? I'd like the opinion of an expert on gaited horses as well...

Sadly, Lee passed on this spring :-(   Otherwise I'm sure she would have happily given her opinion, as she always gave freely of her time and expertise.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx