[RC] ReactorPanel Saddles at Del Valle Vulture Venture Endurance ride (Livermore, CA) Oct. 14, 2006 - eliserp

Del Valle Vulture Venture Endurance Ride  - Livermore, CA (W) October 14, 2006

If you saw the October 1 Contra Costa Times article on ReactorPanel Saddles and you are interested in learning more, I will be at the Del Valle Vulture Venture Endurance Ride in Livermore, CA from Oct. 13 - 14.  If you don?t know anything about these saddles visit our website at www.reactorpanel.com, and ask me any other questions at the ride.

If you are interested in testing a saddle, we offer 2 week trials which are free.  If you would like to talk to me before going to the ride, please refer to the website and contact the headquarters office.

For existing customers:  If you would like any ReactorPanel Saddle accessories brought to the Del Valle Vulture Venture Endurance Ride in Livermore, CA on October 14 please contact the Headquarters office.

--
Elise Geske
ReactorPanel Saddle Company