[RC] Peace Point Enduracr Ride - Bethany WV - labdoggy

I just want to thank the Mountain State Horse & Mule Council for a WONDERFUL ride weekend.
My friend and I rode my two morgans to a 9th and 10th place Top Ten finish in the 25 Mile Limited Distance ride on Saturday.  Our first season!  Despite the mud and threat of rain it was a GREAT weekend!
You guys really throw a wonderful party!
Many thanks to Cathy, Fred, Laura, Tina, Matt, and anyone else that helped make this a success for not only me, but other countless endurance enthusiasts!  The vets were great, food good and plentiful.  The sponsored awards were terrific.  I had a good time helping out both of Friday and Sunday with the P/R group.

Your efforts are APPRECIATED!!!  I'll be back next year!

Lynn Brunetto
Waynesburg, PA