[RC] for becky Silver - PAUL WAGNER

I personal think this is a great idea, to be free as a horse and be able to travel, ride with endurance riders and take pictures. You can stay in western  Montana with me and ride with as many of my friends and do a couple of MT region rides. You may get in contact with me personally @ paul@xxxxxxxxxx We have a spring ride the second week of May in the Bull Mountains, we train in the Rockies and you must try and to the Big Horn 100. Check there website. Best of luck Cindy
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!