[RC] East Cranberry Ride - BeautiControl

Anyone familar with East Cranberry Ride in NJ?  I'm a SE rider considering traveling there for April ride.  From that area...but never have done a NE ride.  Are electric portables OK?  Anything else I might need to know...I've read some in the Endurance Guide (love it!) -- but noticed that the Mustang Mem. is held at same camp but it mentions rabies certificate.

Gail C.